In an effort to continue to expand on what you can do with Headway Themes without the need for coding, we would like to introduce you to a new addition to the collection of amazing Leafs for Headway.
Meet Excerpts+, a brand new Leaf that can greatly enhance how you display post excerpts on your site. Excerpts+ uses the post’s featured image in various ways to add that professional look to your layouts. Easily build that magazine or news layout you have always wanted with the new Excerpts+ Leaf.
Excerpts+ Leaf’s chief developer is our own Chris Howard and we are thrilled to add another of his outstanding work to the collection Add-ons for Headway.
- Set any number of excerpts across
- Set an optional link at the footer of the leaf
- Option to hide the excerpt text
- Customizable “Read more” message
- Option to hide the title, set its font size, its width and an optional bullet
- Customizable meta info display, including showing the author picture
- Image can be located above, below or behind the excerpt, or in the title or the content, and and can be aligned left or right
- Image size to display is user definable
- Filters allow you to choose how many excerpts to show, whether to limit to a specific category or author
- Layout is automatically adjusted so all excerpt cells are filled if possible
To learn more about Excerpt+, please visit the members’ only Marketplace. You must own a Headway Themes user’s license before you can use purchase or use this amazing Leaf. If you don’t already have a Headway license, you can purchase your own by clicking here.
You can also watch Chris as he explains the awesome features and functions of Excerpt+ in the below video.