Method 1: Adding Scripts to the Webpage Header or Footer
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Options in the Headway menu.
- Click the Scripts/Analytics tab.
- Write or paste your script(s) in the header and footer boxes as needed.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Method 2: Adding Scripts on the Webpage
- In Grid Mode, draw a block in the grid.
- In the options panel, click Custom Code.
- With the Content subtab selected, click the pencil icon.
- Write or paste your script.
- Click the Save button.