Headway Base includes a set of blocks, and additional blocks are available to Headway members. Download and install a new block from
Headway Extend. These blocks work like WordPress plugins.
- Sign in to the Member Dashboard at https://headwaythemes.com/dashboard/.
- Scroll down to the “Your Downloads” section of the page.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Download next to a block. Choose a location on your computer to save the .zip file, and save the file.
- To add a new block to your dashboard and to your site, click Extend in the site header, and then click Blocks. Click a block, add it to your cart, and purchase and download the .zip file.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu, and click Upload.
- Click the Browse button, and then locate and select the .zip file you downloaded.
- Click Install Now.
- When the installation is complete, click Activate Plugin. The block is now available in the Headway Visual Editor.
Community or third-party blocks are not supported by Headway Themes. If you encounter a problem with one of these blocks, consult the
developer’s documentation or contact the developer for help.
Once you have installed a block, manage it in the WordPress admin panel like any other plugin by clicking Installed Plugins in the Plugins menu.