Here is a list of the few bug fixes and some new features too.
- Headway will now work properly when the WordPress system files are installed in a sub-directory.
- Occasionally the read more links on non-featured posts (where the excerpt is shown) would link to the latest post instead of the actual post. This has been addressed.
- Blockquotes styling via Design Editor fixed.
- IIS/Windows MySQL compatibility.
- Added option to Headway SEO settings to disable the SEO slug feature from removing numbers.
- You can now exclude certain posts and categories from the WordPress feed. Categories can be excluded in the Headway Configuration panel and posts can be excluded using the post editor.
- Caching can be disabled in the General tab in the Headway Configuration.
- Headway module in WordPress admin has been moved above Appearance.
- The featured leaf now uses the WordPress 2.9 post thumbnail functionality rather than custom fields.
- A bigger version number
Here is what one of our users said tonight in the fourms:
I’ve been using Headway personally for a couple months and as a developer for a couple weeks and the speed at which Headway gets updated and enhanced is awesome. I’m really looking forward to installing this new version.